Interact is Rotary’s service club for teenagers aged 12 to 18. connecting young people with communities in their own area and across the world.
Interact clubs are self-governing and are run by students within high schools with support offered by mentor Rotarians. Interact members work collaboratively, set goals and plan community service projects both locally and internationally, developing a network of friendships with local and overseas clubs and learning the importance of:
• Developing leadership skills and personal integrity
• Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others
• Understanding the value of individual responsibility and hard work
• Advancing international understanding and goodwill.
There are currently more than 20,000 Interact Clubs in 140 countries with almost 500,000 members.
Interact Clubs in our District 9630:
• Clairvaux-MacKillop College, Mt Gravatt
• St Aidan’s, Jindalee
• Yeronga State High School
• St Joseph’s College
• St Savior’s College
• St Ursula’s College
• The Glennie School
• Toowoomba Grammar School